Moosejaw Staff Pick
"So there I was, limping down the Big Burn only half clipped into my snowboard, and I hit a tree... hard. Every part of me hurt, but my Outdoor Research Mentor Pants still looked sexy fresh. I have put them through a lot, both here in Michigan and in Colorado, and they are by far my favorite piece of winter gear. The articulated construction makes walking easy, the Gore Tex Pro Shell keeps me dry and comfy, and suspenders that clip off when you don't need them are a pretty sweet feature too. Whether you are at 14,000 feet in February or butt sliding down the local sledding hill, the Mentor Pants will last and last. Trust me."
Matt - Ann Arbor Moosejaw
The Outdoor Research Men's Mentor Pant. Our most robust storm shell collection for serious mountaineering offers technical protection in extreme conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Mentor Pant
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Integrated belt
- Snap and double-sliding zipper fly
- Full length, double-separating side zippers
- Zippered pockets; two on thigh and two on waist
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Zip-out internal mesh gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Snap/drawcord cuff closures
- Grommets for instep lace
The SPECS of the Outdoor Research Men's Mentor Pant
- Weight: (L): 26.2 oz / 741 g
- Fir: Trim
- Inseam: 31 1/2" / 80 cm
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric: 40D body; 70D seat and knees
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.