Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Credo Jacket by Outdoor Research. A combination of breathability and weather resistance makes this soft shell a reliable partner for a range of conditions. The fleece interior provides warmth when the sun goes down and headlamps come out. Take it into the backcountry with confidence that you will never need or want to carry it in your pack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Credo Jacket
- Highly water-resistant/breathable bonded soft shell fabric nylon face, brushed fleece interior
- Fully seam taped
- Double-separating front zipper with external storm flap
- Zippered napoleon pocket, internal pocket with media port and two hand warmer pockets
- Water-resistant pocket zippers
- Tricot-lined collar with drawcord adjustment
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Average Weight: (L): 20.5 oz / 580 g
- Center Back Length: 30" / 75 cm
- Standard Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.