The Outdoor Research Fire Brand Glove. Developed for the elite units of the US Military, these gloves, made in our Seattle factory, offer the ultimate blend of warmth and dexterity allowing precise tool handling in the harshest winter conditions.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research FireBrand Glove
- Anatomical curve boxed construction
- New thumb crotch construction for enhanced articulation
- Mono Cinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research FireBrand Glove
- Target Weight: Per Pair: 11.4 oz / 322 g
- Shell: Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tax fabric keeps hands and insulation dry, Fully seam taped for waterproof ness
- Insulation: Endura Loft: 170g on back of hand and thumb for low-bulk warmth, Moonlite Pile fleece palm for compression-resistant warmth
- Palm: Water-resistant leather palm
- Removable Liner: Endura Loft Insulation: 170g on back of hand and thumb, Moonlite Pile fleece palm
- Toughtek LT friction tabs keep liner from slipping or bunching, Lightweight rip stop shell, Hook/loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
- Hook/loop tab gauntlet adjustment
- Target Comfort Range: -20/10° F / -28/12° C
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.