FEATURES of the Omega Pacific Oval Black Carabiner
- Crafted with Omega Pacific's exclusive ISO Cold Forging process
- Forging process allows for shifting material and putting aluminum where it needs to be to reinforce the frame
- Strength of 22kN is 4kN higher than other oval biners on the market
SPECIFICATIONS of the Omega Pacific Oval Black Carabiner
- Gate Opening: 15 mm / 0.591"
- Major-Axis Strength: 22 kN
- Gate Open Strength: 6 kN
- Minor-Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Weight: 65 grams / 2.3 oz
- Length: 107.7 mm / 4.42"
- Width: 57.7 mm / 2.27"
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.