The Lite Locking D Carabiner by Omega Pacific. D's are the backbone of most climbers' racks and to some, shaving ounces is the most important thing, so we trimmed the weight of Omega's standard D by a full fourteen grams, yet still provide 24kN of major-axis strength! By utilizing ISO Cold Forging and a smaller bar stock than Omega's standard D series, we achieve the perfect compromise between strength and weight.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Lite Locking D Carabiner by Omega Pacific
- Gate Opening: 16 mm / .630 inch
- Major Axis Strength: 24kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 9kN
- Weight: 57 grams / 2.0 ounces
- Length: 107.4 mm / 4.23 inch
- Width: 55.6 mm / 2.19 inch
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.