The Omega Pacific Lite D Bright Carabiners are the backbone of most climbers' racks and if shaving ounces is a super important thing for you, they trimmed the weight of the standard D by a full fourteen grams, yet it still provides 24kN of major-axis strength. This carabiner utilizes ISO Cold Forging and a smaller bar stock than Omega's standard D series, so they achieve the perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Gate Opening: 19 mm / .748 inch
- Major Axis Strength: 24 kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 9 kN
- Weight: 51 grams / 1.8 ounces
- Length: 107.4 mm / 4.23 inch
- Width: 55.6 mm / 2.19 inch
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.