The Lite D Black Carabiner by Omega Pacific are the backbone of most climbers' racks and for those who think shaving ounces is the most important thing, the weight of the standard D has been trimmed by a full fourteen grams, yet still provides 24 kN of major-axis strength. By utilizing ISO Cold Forging and a smaller bar stock than Omega's standard D series, they achieve the perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Gate Opening: 19 mm / .748 inch
- Major Axis Strength: 24 kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 9 kN
- Weight: 51 grams / 1.8 ounces
- Length: 107.4 mm / 4.23 inch
- Width: 55.6 mm / 2.19 inch
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.