The ultimate deck for urban and park rail riding. Combining of our new Hotwing Camber and Whiplash Core Profile makes your technical street riding easier and more powerful. With all-new shapes and our signature Railkiller Edge, this board will let you break through to a new level of riding. Ask Ben.Key Features of the Nitro Sub Zero Snowboard:
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: STREET
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- NEW POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability
- NEW WHIPLASH PROFILE: thinner between the inserts with added meat outside for maximum ollie power.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex
- DUAL DEGRESSIvE SIDECUT: makes landings and takeoffs effortless without sacrificing powerful turns
- PROFILE TIP: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight
- NEW RAILKILLER EDGE: more meat for more durability
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable
- NEW HOTWING CAMBER: the latest camber tech for increased ollie power and control
- Length (cm): 147, 149, 151, 153, 155, 157
- Effective Edge (cm): 111.5 (147), 113.5 (149), 114.5 (151), 116 (153), 117 (155), 118 (157)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.3 (147), 28.5 (149), 28.7 (151), 28.9 (153), 29.1 (155), 29.3 (157)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.2 (147), 24.4 (149), 24.6 (151), 24.8 (153), 25.0 (155), 25.2 (157)
- Sidecut (m): 8.9/7.2/8.9 (147), 9.1/7.5/9.1 (149), 9.4/7.6/9.4 (151), 9.7/7.7/9.7 (153), 10/7.8/10 (155), 10.3/7.9/10.3 (157)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.