The Nemo Rhythm 25 Sleeping Bag is a synthetic sleeping bag built for the side sleeper. The Rhythm weighs in at 2 pounds, 12 ounces and filled with synthetic insulation to keep you toasty. The spoon shape is designed to allow side sleepers the ability to shift, move their knees, and just get all sorts of comfy in the backcountry. The fancy shape will even allow you to sit cross-legged while reading a book, map, or just sitting up in the morning working on waking up. The 40D nylon ripstop fabric is durable and light. The whole bag is coated with a durable water repellent to deter water from soaking in and combined with a waterproof/breathable fabric at the footbox, combats tent condensation like a champ.
FEATURES of the Nemo Rhythm 25 Sleeping Bag
- Soft and bright lining gives you a cozy interior for a restful nights sleep
- Unique baffling curves to the shape of your sleeping body
- For colder nights, tuck in the Blanket Fold for added warmth and comfort
- Waterproof/Breathable footbox protects your bag from condensation on tent walls
- Included Accessories: Compression Stuff Sack, Cotton Storage Bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the Nemo Rhythm 25 Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 25° F / -4° C
- Fill: PrimaLoft Insulation
- Fits up to: 72" / 183 cm
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.2 kg
- Fill Weight: 24 oz / 666 g
- Zipper Location: Left
- Shoulder Girth: 64" / 162 cm
- Hip Girth: 60" / 152 cm
- Knee Girth: 68" / 173 cm
- Packed Dimension: 14 x 10" / 36 x 25 cm
- Shell: 40D Nylon + DWR
- Footbox: 15D Osmo DT W/B + DWR
- Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Recommended Pad Width: 20" / 51 cm
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.