The Nemo Cosmo Air Sleeping Pad takes the comfort of inflatable sleeping pads to a whole new level. This lightweight Nemo sleeping pad features a built-in foot pump and horizontal I-beam baffles that create a flatter sleeping surface and eliminate any bouncy feel when inflated. The baffles of the Nemo Cosmo also support the body contours better than vertical baffles because the pad resists radially folding around the body. My new Nemo Cosmo feels right at home with my Nemo Morpho and other Nemo gear, so I'm going to pack up and leave now. Tell MMB (my mean boss) that I'm not coming in tomorrow. He'll probably take it better coming from you.
DECENT FEATURES of the Nemo Cosmo Air Sleeping Pad
- 75D polyester fabric laminated with polymer film keeps fabric airtight and promotes high weld strength
- An integrated foot pump in Cosmo gives your lungs a rest
- Cosmo Insulated has a layer of PrimaLoft insulation for consistent and even insulation
- Cosmo pads pack small and offer big comfort in a tiny package
The SPECS of the Nemo Cosmo Air Sleeping Pad
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g
- Minimum Temperature Zone: 30° to 40° F / -1° to 4° C
- Width: 25" / 64 cm
- Length: 76" / 193 cm
- Thickness: 3" / 8 cm
- Packed Dimension: 9 x 4.5
- Diameter: 23 x 11 cm
- 75D Polyester
Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.