The Native Trango Polarized Sunglasses are a fashion-forward sunglasses for everyday use yet won't shy away from a day of climbing. Shield your steely-blue eyes from the harsh UV rays put off by the sun behind the technologically advanced N3™ polarized lenses for clear vision throughout a sunny day. The Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames have been co-injected with Cushinol™ (nose pads and stems through to the temple boots) for a non-slippery grip that won't fall off your face. Scramble up the trail, climb some rocks, and slip easily onto the patio of your favorite restaurant for drinks as the sun sets.
FEATURES of the Native Trango Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large