The Native Itso Polarized Sunglasses are medium fit sunglasses for backpacking, hiking, climbing and more. If you're outdoors, you better protect the peepers from UV rays, and what better way to do so than with the N3™ polarized lens? They block up to 4X more infrared light (than regular polarized lenses) and they pass on a crisp, clear visual of the world in front of you. Co-injected frames allow you to skip, hop, and jump over roots or rocks on the trail, as Cushinol™ grips and cushions, all without pulling on your carefully crafted hair-do. The semi-rimless frames are vented at the top so you can enjoy the light weight without fogging up on a hot, steamy day.
FEATURES of the Native Itso Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium