The Native Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses are athletic sunglasses for full coverage during sport and adventure. The XP version has a large fit profile, for those with bigger heads, or just for proper eye-to-lens coverage. The polarized Poly Crystal Carbonate lenses are impact-resistant for the toughest of days and block 100% of the harmful UV light while also eliminating glare. Talk about clear trail vision. The Rhyno-Tuff® air frames are plenty durable with Cushinol™ boots and nosepads to prevent slipping as you work up a sweat. Included are a set of SportFlex™ lenses for low-light situations, so you can swap 'em out and continue on with the adventure.
FEATURES of the Native Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Large
SPECIFICATIONS of the Native Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses
- Weight: 0.70 oz
- Fit Size: Best fits a large to extra large profile