The Grind Sunglasses by Native will help you get through the bump and grind of your day, I promise. These Native frames are some of the most gutsiest of the Native line. Don’t let their trendy frame fool you, these Native sport sunglasses have all the trimmings of a Thanksgiving dinner. Their Double Snap-Back interchangeable system makes it simple to change Native lenses on the fly. Whether you're free-climbing or free-falling like Tom Petty, like most Native eyewear, these puppies won’t stray from your face. When I say puppies, I mean the eyeglasses. No one wants puppies on their face, or do they. It sounds awfully adorable, but that’s not really consistent with these Native Grind sunglasses. Maybe you have a soft side though.
FEATURES of the Native Grind Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Folding Plate Technology: This revolutionary system uses complex contoured ribs in a section of the frame to control the flex of the temples. This maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio of the frame
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included