The Native Eastrim Polarized Sunglasses are a rimless sunglass for fast moving athletics. The co-injected Rhyno-Tuff® air frames combine the lightweight strength of high-performance thermoplastic with the grippy comfort of Cushinol™. Customize the fit with the Flex Metal™ nose pads so they stay put when you're moving along the trail. The medium to large fit covers the eyes with N3™ Polarized lenses, blocking harmful UV rays and giving clear, crisp outdoor vision. Keep the day going even in the clouds, thanks to the interchangeable lenses and included SportFlex™ lens kit.
FEATURES of the Native Eastrim Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Side Venting
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Flex Metal Adjustable Nose Pad System
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large