The Native Dash SS Polarized Sunglasses are an expedition in their own right. These Native sunglasses will be your right-hand man on your next adventurous pursuit. The Native Dash frames, if you can really call them frames, are super lightweight and durable due to the Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, again frames? It’s actually the lens on these Native sunglasses that makes them so epic. With polarization and an anti-ocular intrusion system, these Native lenses are designed to get you from A to B to the square root of 17 while keeping your eyes happy and sharp. Unhappy eyes are the worst. The pits.
FEATURES of the Native Dash SS Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included