Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Stacy, Partridge Creek Moosejaw
The Monkey Woman Jacket by Mountain Hardwear is constructed from Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur fabric for outstanding thermal efficiency, and uses Micro-Climate Zoning construction for built-in warmth, breathability, and stretch. Warning: The Monkey Woman jacket is so soft, strangers may randomly start petting you on the street - Do not be alarmed. This Mountain Hardwear fleece jacket features Powerstretch hems and cuffs, zip handwarmer pockets to keep you well insulated, and a very light weight of 15 oz. Just imagine: you're riding tandem on a small sled, cruisin' down that gnarly hill, when all of a sudden you spill hard into a foot of fresh powder. After you tumble wildly out of control, you'll say, "Man, I'm so lucky this is such a warm, cozy jacket."
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman Jacket
- MicroClimate Zoning construction for built-in warmth, breathability and stretch
- Extremely warm, extremely soft
- Stretch hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Chest pocket for maps, snacks, and other goodies
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman Jacket
- Average Weight: 15 oz / 430 g
- Center Back Length: 26" / 66 cm
- Body: Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur 100% polyester
- Panel: Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester, 12% elastane