Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Jacket
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Jacket
- Q.Shield Down protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet
- Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profile, insulated hood
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Jacket
- Average Weight: 1 lb 40 oz / 553 g
- Center Back Length: 27" / 69 cm
- Body: AirShield Elite 15D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down 850-fill
"Great WARM jacket!"
This jacket is WARM. Tested it at -30 Celcius. It does make you look a bit fat because it's lofty but the jacket look great. Me and my boyfriend both got one and we love it! Thanks Moosejaw!
Was this review helpful?