FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 Tent
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- DirectConnect points secure tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped bathtub floor construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors Rain room tested
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 Tent
- Capacity: 2
- Pitch Type: Freestanding
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz / 4030 g
- Floor Area: 40 square feet / 3.7 square meter
- Pitchlight Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz / 2.92 kg
- Canopy: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR
- Fly: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500 mm PU/SIL
- Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000 mm Ether Type PU FR
- Pole: DAC Featherlight NSL
"Heavy - Long setup"
I like the tent when it's not on my back and after the long setup. Difficult to setup with heavy gloves on. Once up you won't find a more bombproof tent.
Was this review helpful?