Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Kelvinator Vest
- Lightweight, insulated vests the delivers high loft and warmth, even in damp weather
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Q Shield water resistant 650 fill down allows the Kelvinator to retain it's weight and loft, even when wet from the inside or out
- Dual hem drawcords help seal in warmth when temps drop
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe. Oh man, I love this feature.
- Stows in its own hand pocket, which is pretty impressive for such a warm piece. For real. Also pretty great for packing.
- Mountain Hardwear's Standard Apparel Fit
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Kelvinator Vest
- Average Weight: 11.9 oz. / 338 g
- Center Back Length: 29" / 74 cm
- Body Fabric(s): Body 20D Nylon Rip. 100% nylon
- Insulation: Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill
Notable Mountain Hardwear Technologies
- Q.Shield DOWN: Mountain Hardwear has developed a whole new level in down performance. With Q.Shield DOWN the down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture. Whether you are sweating or active in damp conditions, the down will retain it's weight and loft, and keep you warm.