FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Absolute Zero Parka
- Waterproof Down: welded, watertight Baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.28 g
- Center Back Length: 31" / 79 cm
- Body: SL ripstop AXF (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 800-fill goose Down
this jacket is a little too bulky for actual expedition standards...although it would be fine in an urban environment when its -10.
Was this review helpful?