Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Glove
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Glove
- New "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Shorter, close fitting velcro gauntlet designed to be worn under jacket cuff
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm, with additional goatskin reinforcements on the fingers and thumb
- Warm, soft wool/ polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Molded, closed-cell foam hand, finger, and knuckle guards
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Glove
- Average Weight: 10 oz / 281 g
- Fabric: Body: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Lining: 70% Acrylic, 30% Wool
- Laminate: OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Insulation: Thermic Micro
- Palm: Water resistant Goatskin Leather
"Waited a month"
I ordered these gloves, they said I'd get them in 3 days. After a month they told me I couldn't get them. Another Moosejaw problem just like every other time I order.
Was this review helpful?