Lately I have been sneezing repeatedly as soon as I get to work. The guy behind me yells at me every time I sneeze. He is the meanest but I can't blame him because I am getting annoyed, myself. The sneezing has to be an allergic reaction to one of the following:
- The old hamster ball in my filing cabinet.
- My velour seat cover
- Purple snowcones
- Jlupa, Scott's sock puppet
I have been taking the allergy pills that Scott offers me every day, but I don't notice any changes except that now my breath smells great.
DECENT FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Heather Mooney LS Raglan
- Women's regular fit
- Long sleeved burnout raglan crew with thick, self-bottom band
- Burnout fabric is put through an extensive process to give authentic weathering and a cozy vintage worn-in feel.
- 30's Burnout: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Garment dyed and washed for a super soft hand
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry medium