The U.L Spiral Down Hugger Thermal Sleeping Bag Sheet by Mont-Bell. Mont-Bell's lightest sleeping bag option, this "climbers bag" functions very well as a part of an ultralight sleep system when the UL down garments are integrated or cached in your pack in case of an emergency bivouac.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell U.L Spiral Down Hugger Thermal Sheet
- Spiral Stretch System
- High quality 800 fill power down
- 12-denier Ballistic Airlight fiber nylon
- Spiral baffles and bias oriented fabric
- Polkatex DWR treatment
- Drawstring neck adjustment to hold in body heat
- Full length zipper that "turns the corner" to offer a quilt option
- Auto lock zipper
- Tapered stuff sack
- Temperature Rating: 50° F / 10° C
- Maximum User Height: 5 feet / 10"
- Inside Shoulder Girth: 56.7" ~ 68"
- Inside Knee Girth: 45.7" ~ 54.9"
- Stuffed Size: φ4.8" x 9.1"
- Weight: 13.8 oz
- Fill Weight: 4.5 oz
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.