Please note that the shapes and colors pictured here may vary from the actual product shipped your way.Please don't hate us.
FEATURES of the Colonette Holds by Metolius
- Massive two-bolt features designed to mimic drip features often found on limestone
- Hole spacing is adjustable (one bolt-hole is slotted) to fit existing T-nut placements
- Approximately 2' in length
- Ships in assorted styles and colors
The SPECS for A:
The SPECS for B:
- Colonette Bolt Hole Spacing: 4.75 - 6.75"
The SPECS for C:
- Colonette Bolt Hole Spacing: 5.75 - 9.25"
The SPECS for D:
- Colonette Bolt Hole Spacing: 8.0 - 11.25"
- Colonette Bolt Hole Spacing: 3.5 - 7.0"
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.