The innovative, top attachment point makes the Bomb Shelter Fly extremely weather-tight and provides a bomber master clip-in point for the ledge. Durable main body fabric is waterproof polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and all seams are hot taped. Heavy-duty scuff guards protect the wall side of the fly and an easy-install storm pole protects in bad weather. Unique, triangular window lets you check weather or enjoy the view.
DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Portaledge Fly
- The innovative top attachment point gives you an absolutely bombproof attachment to the anchor
- Durathane haul bag material is radio-frequency welded into a seamless top cap
- The bombproof, aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point incorporates 3 plates with 4 through-bolts to securely anchor the fabric and insure a leak-proof seal
- There is no webbing to wick water through the fly
- The durable main body is constructed from polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and has all seams hot taped
- There is an optional storm pole for more room, increased water repellency, and greater comfort
- A window is positioned on the fly to allow the user to view the conditions outside without letting the weather inside. Tested at altitudes of over 27,000 feet, Mountain Hardwar's proprietary clear film, UVX, is tear-proof and will not cloud like PVC or plastic film. UVX is UV and cold resistant, and remains flexible to -66° Fahrenheit
- A heavy-duty, Jr. Ballistics abrasion skirt protects the area on the fly between the ledge and the wall from abrasion
- All four corners are double reinforced with Durathane haul bag material
- Includes an integrated, compression stuff sack
- Weight: 5 lbs. 7 oz. / 2.47 kg
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.