Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Merrell Women's Snowbound Mid Waterproof is a winter boot for getting outside when the snow may otherwise try to keep you in. The Snowbound Mid comes up over the ankle to not only help keep snow out, but for support when walking or snowshoeing. The synthetic coated leather and mesh upper combines via Strobel construction to increase comfort and flexibility, while finishing in a TPU waterproof shell at the lower half and toe. The M Select DRY keeps water out while allowing moisture escape and 200 grams of Merrell Opti-Warm™ insulation provides plenty of warmth down to -40°F. Underfoot you'll find a molded nylon arch shank, compression molded EVA footframe, and Merrell air cushion in the heel, all which work together to stabilize and comfort when walking or hiking. The EVA footbed is removable, which helps when drying out your boots after a long day outdoors. The Snowbound Sole has sticky rubber and aggressive lugs for traction through snow, slush, and ice that will help you on the trail or through treacherous parking lots to and from the car.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Women's Snowbound Mid Waterproof
- Synthetic coated leather and mesh upper
- M-Select dry seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- 200g M-Select warm lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you warm
- Merrell Conductor fleece
- M-Select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- Molded nylon arch shank
- M-Select grip tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
The SPECS of the Merrell Women's Snowbound Mid Waterproof