This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Marmot Women's Sling Shot Jacket is a down-filled jacket for hitting the backcountry with skis or snowboard. The Sling Shot is ready to perform with 100% nylon, 2-layer MemBrain® fabric, giving you 100% waterproof, windproof, breathable protection. The puffy jacket has 700 fill power down to surround your upper half, keeping you comfortable when the temperatures drop. The ski/snowboard specific features are a removable powder skirt and hood, so you can adjust the jacket depending on how deep the snow and how much is falling. The inside of the jacket has a mesh pocket for goggles and a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses. The outside of the jacket has zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket for storing gloves, wallet, or phone. Finished with reinforcements at the shoulders, hem, and elbows, you can really search out the best powder around.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Sling Shot Jacket
- Marmot membrain waterproof/breathable fabric
- 700 fill power down
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Zip-off storm hood with bonded brim
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK aquaguard water resistant zippers
- Chest pocket with YKK aquaguard water-resistant zipper
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Zippered sunglass pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Hd brushed tricot collar lining
- Micro fleece internal cuffs
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- Angel-wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Sling Shot Jacket
- Weight: 1 lb 14.9 oz / 876 g
- Membrain 100% nylon 3.0 oz/yd
- Guardian 100% nylon oxford 5.4 oz/yd
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- Regular fit