The Marmot Women's Leadville Vest is a softshell vest for springtime hiking. The Leadville is windproof courtesy of Gore Windstopper fabric and breathable at the side panels due to Marmot M2 Softshell fabric. The combination provides a lightweight deterrent against unpredictable spring weather. The soft backer on the inside wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Two zippered hand pockets warm up your hands when the wind kicks in while the chest pocket secures your phone. The vest keeps your core warm so you can enjoy the new life springtime brings to the trail.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Leadville Vest
- Gore-Tex Windstopper Softshell fabric with Wicking Backer
- Marmot m2 Softshell
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Zippered hand Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Venting Side Panels
- Elastic Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Leadville Vest
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354.4 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Regular fit
- Windstopper Softshell 100% Polyester Stretch 5.3 oz/yd
- Softshell Double Weave 90% Polyester, 10% elastane Stretch 7.0 oz/yd