FEATURES of the Marmot Sphinx 20 Pack
- Large D-shaped Zipper opening to Access Main Compartment
- Dual Internal Gear Loops for Quick Clip organization
- Hydration Sleeve with Hanging Zippered Pocket
- Internal Pockets
- Molded Back Panel
- Side Compression Straps
- Stretch Mesh water Bottle Pockets
- Dual tool/trekking Pole Attachment
- Semi-Rigid Side and Bottom Panels
- Front Vertical Zip Pocket
- Silicone touch end Points on webbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Sphinx 20 Pack
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 liter
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / 730 g
- Access: Full Access Panel Load
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 20 x 12 x 8" / 51 x 30 x 20.5 cm
- Frame Sheet: HD Foam Frame
- 210d 100% Nylon Nail Head
- 420d High Density Nylon
- Reinforcement: Double Layer 420d High Density Nylon
"Quality, construction, and functionality are great! Above expectations."
Was originally worried about the size, but the bag was easily large enough for a long weekend trip.
Was this review helpful?