Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Zion Jacket is a waterproof softshell jacket for backcountry hiking and big mountain skiing. Polartec® Neoshell® fabric allows the Zion to be 100% waterproof, while remaining ultra breathable for high-output activities. Elastane blended into the fabric and Angel-Wing Movement allows you to move and stretch effortlessly. All zippers, including the many pockets, are water-resistant to help protect the goggles, sunglasses, phone, or snacks you have inside. The athletic fit runs close to prevent catching on the rest of your gear, and keep you moving forward.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Zion Jacket
- Polartec neo shell waterproof, breathable stretch softshell fabric
- Marmot m1 softshell
- 100% seam taped
- Attached storm hood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant cf zipper
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Pack pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Internal zip pocket
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Angel-wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Zion Jacket
- Athletic fit
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Weight: 1 lb 8.1 oz / 683.2 g
- Polartec neo shell 79% polyester, 14% polyurethane, 7% elastane 8.0 oz/yd