Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Ramble Component Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for brisk fall days and frozen winter nights. The Ramble Component brings together a waterproof, breathable shell, complements of Guardian™ 100% Nylon Plain Weave and a Velour Fleece liner jacket. The two can be worn separately depending upon the weather of the day, or together for a warm winter jacket. The fleece is lightweight, works well during fall trips to the apple orchard and even has zippered hand pockets. The shell jacket blocks everything from wind to snow and has all the bells and whistles. An attached hood, zippered hand pockets, a zippered internal pocket and my favorite, Angel-Wing Movement. You can stretch and move your arms about without restriction, so you're even ready for a bit of skiing with the family.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Ramble Component Jacket
- Marmot Guardian Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Attached Adjustable hood
- Zip hand Pockets
- Chest Pocket with Water Resistant Zip
- Removable 100wt Fleece liner
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord hem
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Angel-Wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Ramble Component Jacket
- Weight: 2 lbs 8.1 oz / 1136.8 g
- Center Back Length: 29.75"
- Regular Fit
- Guardian 100% Nylon Plain Weave 4.2 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester Velour Fleece 4.3 oz/yd