This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Marmot Men's Hyper Lite Jacket is a waterproof Gore-Tex jacket for minimalist hikers. The Hyper Lite is made with Gore-Tex Active, a waterproof fabric that is the most breathable of the Gore-Tex line. The lightweight jacket makes it a no-brainer for stuffing into your pack before heading out on every trail adventure. The water-resistant zippers deter water from sneaking inside and the hood is helmet-compatible for climbing trips. Open up the PitZips when it gets too warm for a quick breeze and continue on your way to the next mark.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Hyper Lite Jacket
- Gore-Tex Active Shell
- 100% Seam Taped
- Helmet Compatible hood with moldable Brim
- PitZips with Water Resistant Zippers
- Pack Pockets with Water-Resistant Zippers
- Integrated Cooling Vents
- Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
- Elastic Drawcord hem
- Angel-Wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Hyper Lite Jacket
- Weight: 12.4 oz / 351.5 g
- Center Back Length: 28.75"
- Athletic Fit
- Gore-Tex Active Product 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.8 oz/yd