Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Artemis Jacket is a hooded rain jacket for high output alpine adventures. The new NanoPro MemBrain fabric is extremely breathable and completely waterproof to protect you against the elements. The fabric is also stretchy, so you can move and climb with ease. The two pockets zipper shut to secure the necessities while staying up and out of the way of your harness or hipbelt. When the heat increases too much, open the pit zips for fast venting along the way. Adjust the hood at the front and the back so it won’t block your peripheral vision in critical moments.
Award Winner - Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award 2014
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Artemis Jacket
- Marmot NanoPro Membrain Waterproof/Breathable Stretch Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Gale Force hood with laminated moldable Brim
- PitZips with Water Resistant Zippers
- Pack Pockets with Water-Resistant Zippers
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
- Elastic Drawcord hem
- Angel-Wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Artemis Jacket
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 323.2 g
- Center Back Length: 28.75"
- Athletic Fit
- NanoPro Membrain 100% Nylon Shadow Ripstop Stretch 2.9 oz/yd