Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Girls' Freerider Pant is a insulated ski pant for shredding the slopes on skis or snowboard. The out-all-day girl needs a tough pant for her wet, snowy surroundings and the Freerider fits the bill. The pant is packed with synthetic insulation to keep her lower half toasty, while the MemBrain 100% polyester twill fabric provides a waterproof, breathable barrier against the never-ending moisture. The articulation in the knees makes crouching and bending into a turn easy while internal flex boot gaiters prevent powder from entering in at chilling skin. The zippered pockets secure lip balm, snacks, and cash for the return trips to the lodge for hot chocolate.
FEATURES of the Marmot Girls' Freerider Pant
- Marmot membrain waterproof/breathable fabric
- Thermal R 60 gram insulation
- Seamed taped 2-layer construction
- Brushed tricot seat and thighs
- Zipper secure pockets
- Side cargo pockets with velcro closure
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Internal flex boot gaiter
- Cordura scuff guards
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Girls' Freerider Pant
- Weight: 1 lb 9.4 oz / 720.1 g
- Membrain 100% polyester twill 3.6 oz/yd
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Regular fit