Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mammut Women's Aconcagua Hoody is a stretch fleece jacket for mid-layer warmth while climbing and hiking. The Aconcagua Hoody is made with Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric, with a soft and cozy touch on the inside and smooth, nylon face on the outside. The outside is durable for taking on the outdoors, resisting abrasion and drying quickly in damp situations. The athletic cut is close to the body, allowing for a hardshell to be pulled over top in harsher conditions. The thumbloops keep the hands warmer and sleeves in place. The hand pockets secure glove liners and extra snacks for the adventure.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women's Aconcagua Jacket
- Very robust and abrasion resistant Polartec Power Stretch Pro with nylon face
- Durable and fast-drying outside, soft and warm inside
- Body-hugging cut for absolute freedom of movement
- Thumb loop made for comfort and durability
- 1 bonded front pocket
- Areas of Use: Classical Alpinism, Mixed-and Iceclimbing, Multipitch Rockclimbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mammut Women's Aconcagua Jacket
- Weight: 285 g
- Main Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch Pro 13100
- Face Material: 50% Polyester, 40% Polyamide, 10% Elastane