The Mammut Superflash 10.5 mm Climbing Rope offers improved strength and durability over the legendary Mammut Flash climbing rope. This rock climbing rope is crafted with innovative materials and CoatingFinish technology, creating strength that can withstand up to 14 UIAA falls and an impact force of 9.2 kN. The Mammut Superflash rope has earned a spot alongside other top ropes in its class. Totally awesome.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mammut Superflash 10.5mm Rope
- We have made the legendary Flash rope even stronger
- Thanks to optimal use of material and Coating finish technology, the Flash can now withstand up to 14 UIAA falls
- Placing the Flash firmly among the top ropes in its class
- Areas of Use: Big Wall Climbing, Expeditions, Gym Climbing
- Length: 40, 50, 60, 70 m
- UIAA-falls (1 strand 80 kg) 13-14
- Weight / M: 72 g
- Impact Force: 8,2 kN
- Elongation with 80 kg: 7%
- Elongation at 1st Drop (fall): 32%
- Proportion of Sheath: 40%
- Type of Machine: 48
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.