The Mammut Bionic HMS Carabiner is designed and developed for high performance climbing, and is crafted with beam technology, a special, high-precision hot forged method, to help reduce weight while maintaining hig breaking load capacity. The Bionic HMS has a large arc radius to provide easy locking with all safety devices and knots, and the key-lock guarantees easy placement. This Mammut carabiner is ideal for multipitch rock climbing, sports climbing, gym climbing, classic alpinism, mixes and ice climbing, and is also suitable for expedition climbing.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mammut Bionic HMS
- Developed for high performance
- Beam technology (a special high-precision hot forge method) reduces weight while maintaining high breaking load capacity
- A large arc radius guarantees easy locking with all safety devices and knots
- The Key Lock guarantees easy placement
The SPECS of the Mammut Bionic HMS
- Weight: 72 g, 75 g, 78 g
- Breaking Load Lengthwise: 24 kN
- Breaking Load Across: 10 kN
- Breaking Load Open: 7 kN
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.