FEATURES of the MSR Talus TR-3 Trekking Pole
- Three-section trekking poles designed and built for mountaineering, trekking and backpacking over difficult terrains
- Patent-pending trigger release one-handed adjustment allows for on-the-fly pole-length adjustments to easily respond to terrains
- MSR's SureLock System is their positive-locking mechanism that provides the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction offers incredible strength, but remains ultra light
- Ergonomic grip works comfortable with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps provide breathability in warm climates
- Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing
- Compression tip absorbs the impact of hard dirt and rock in a lightweight design
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Talus TR-3 Trekking PoleSPECIFICATIONS for Standard
SPECIFICATIONS for Long
- Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz / 625 g
- Minimum Length: 41.3"
- Maximum Length: 51.2"
- Collapsed Length: 22.4"
- Weight: 1 lbs 8.62 oz / 698 g
- Minimum Length: 45.3"
- Maximum Length: 55.1"
- Collapsed Length: 23.6"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.