The MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking Pole is a hiking pole for stability on changing trail terrain. The two-section poles come in a pair so you have one for each hand helping you up and down the gruelling switchbacks. The poles collapse down to a reasonable 28.75 inch length (30.70 inches for long size) when you want to strap them to your pack. When deployed to the appropriate height for hiking, the ergonomic grip ensures a sturdy handle, in cold or warm conditions. Adjusting the height is simple and only requires one hand so you can change on the fly for the different environments you encounter.
FEATURES of the MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking Pole
- Two-section trekking poles designed and built for alpine trekking and difficult hiking terrains
- Patent-pending trigger release one-handed adjustment allows for on-the-fly pole-length adjustments to easily respond to terrains
- MSR's SureLock System is their positive-locking mechanism that provides the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction offers incredible strength, but remains ultra light
- Ergonomic grip works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps provide breathability in warm climates
- Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing
- Compression tip absorbs the impact of hard dirt and rock in a lightweight design
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking PoleSPECIFICATIONS for Standard
SPECIFICATIONS for Long
- Weight: 1 lbs 5 oz / 592 g
- Minimum Length: 41.3"
- Maximum Length: 51.2"
- Collapsed Length: 28.75"
- Weight: 1 lbs 6.25 oz / 629 g
- Minimum Length: 45.3"
- Maximum Length: 55.1"
- Collapsed Length: 30.70"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.