The MSR Snow Picket is an aluminum anchor for snow protection while mountaineering. The aircraft-grade aluminum is built for strength but won't weigh you down when moving camps. Hammer in strong and hard without worry, as the reinforced end helps prevent damage while the tapered end drives easily into the snow. The two available lengths allow you to choose the right tool for your adventure, and each features a red highlight at the middle clip-in point. At 14oz (20oz for the 90cm length), it's a simple addition for safety.
FEATURES of the MSR Snow Picket
- Strong: Aircraft-grade aluminum T-beam
- Durable: Reinforced hammer-end reduces deformation
- Efficient: Tapered drive-end penetrates easily
- Versatile: Multiple, beveled attachment points allow vertical and horizontal placement
- Visual Cues: Red highlight denotes the middle clip-in point
The SPECS for 60 cm
The SPECS for 90 cm
- Weight: 14 oz / 397 g
- Length: 60 cm
- Weight: 20 oz / 566 g
- Length: 90 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.