The Mens Olympus Mons Evo by La Sportiva is a cold weather, high alititude double boot for extreme conditions.
The World’s most technically advanced cold weather high altitude mountaineering boot for extreme conditions in high places.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Olympus Mons EVO Boot
- PE thermal insulating inner boot combined with a synthetic insulated thermo-reflective outer boot for a toasty warm performance fit
- Highly insulated vibram polyethylene sole with rubber edging platform and TPU midsole for excellent step-in crampon compatibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Olympus Mons EVO Boot
- Weight: 39.86 oz / 1130 g
- Outer Boot: Cordura upper lined with dual-density PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed-cell foam and thermo reflective aluminum facing/ Insulated removable footbed/ Vibram rubber rand
- Gaiter: Breathable Cordura/ Kevlar anti-perforation fabric
- Inner Boot: Water repellant breathable upper with polyamide external layer/ Dual-density PE thermal insulating micro-perforated ventilated foam/ Tri-dimensional structured polyester lining combined with pile
- Insole: 5mm Carbon Fiber + 2.5 mm PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam topped with a thermo reflective aluminum layer reinforced with perforated hydrophobic non-woven facing
- Midsole: TPU/ Micropore EVA
- Sole: Vibram PE with rubber toe inserts
- Construction: Inner Boot: Slip Lasted, Outer Boot: Board Lasted
- Last: Olympus Mons
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.