Moosejaw Staff Pick
"When it comes to lightweight yet aggressive trail running shoes, you don't get much better than the La Sportiva Fireblade. It wins awards for a reason. With its low profile design, the Fireblade brings your heal closer to the ground, offering exceptional trail stability while the Rock Guard midsole creates force filed-like protection from the stones and roots along the way. Designed for a more neutral (higher and more rigid) arch type, the Fireblade is perfect for the nimble runner who is looking to shave some time off their next trail marathon."
Matt "MC Party Pooper" - Ann Arbor Moosejaw
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Fireblade Shoe
- Stretch mesh tongue guard keeps dirt, pebbles and trail debris out
- Triple-density midsole with TrailShock for pronation control and stability
- Roomy ventilated toebox
- Weight: 12.82 oz / 359 g
- Upper: AirMesh / Synthetic Leather / Rubber toe-cap
- Last: Fit: Racing
- Lining: Mesh (heel only)
- Midsole: Triple-density MEMIex / TrailShock / High-tensile composite Rock Guard
- Sole: FriXion AT / Racing
- H (mm): Heel: 26mm / Toe: 16mm / H: 10mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: 41A / Pronation Control: 45A / Trail Shock: 36A
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.