This classic American style exudes a timeless appeal. Functional details like waterproof stretch fabrics guarantee technical prowess without marring the Varsity's clean collegiate style. Key Features of the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathable
- Insulation: 40g Polyfill
- Taping: Fully Taped Seams
- Fabric info: Body: Stretch Twill: This 100% polyester twill is a favorite because of its exceptional durability and dynamic stretch properties. A mid-weight fabric featuring a high-performance solvent-free lamination. Its 80/20 PFOA-free water-repellency treatment drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Arms: Recycled Micro Ox: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a rich, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally. It has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Eco-friendlier features: Recycled fabric with 10K/ 5k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- 2-way hood adjustment
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket w/ Audio Port for headphones
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.