The M9 is a derivative of the Cut Cargo, one of Holden's all-time favorite, best-selling pant styles. It's adorned with classic American military style and the classic Holden attention to detail that allows it to excel in the harshest environments.
Micro Ox: Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an eco-friendlier solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000 mm-waterproofness and 5,000 g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
Stretch Inside-out Camo: Exclusive HOLDEN inside out Camo is a durable twill with 10,000 mm waterproof and 7,000 g/m2 breathable function. Designed to stretch and move with you. This fabric is produced in a factory that is Bluesign-certified (this guarantees the highest possible levels of environmental, health, and safety consciousness,read more at Bluesign.com)
Key Features of the Holden M9 Cargo Snowboard Pants:
- IDEAL metal zippers, will shine and last. All metal zips are sewn into our garments with a water resistant construction
- Holden's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden Ricochet DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use
- Inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Sewing is engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Added protection on heels for parking lots, boots and bindings via adding extra wrap around fabric section on heel of pant.
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Highly designed and tailored Holden fit for proper movement and comfort
- Internal waist size adjustment system for fit adjustment
- Targeted fleece insulation for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Articulated knees for maximum mobility
- All pockets are either closed by high quality zippers or waterproof construction
- Critically taped seams for excellent waterproof function
- Recycled polyester lining with custom Holden woodcut emboss. Manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta linings on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Bonding and or sewing engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Stretch constructed boot gator with metal lace loop for the non slip up in deep snow hiking
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.