Laurent-Nicolas Paquin (a.k.a. LNP) is one of the stars of the Holden professional snowboard team. His distinctive style, as well as his crazy video parts and numerous magazine covers, warranted this collaboration. The Laurent is a quilted military jacket that he can wear every day, on and off his snowboard. Paquin's favorite band Black Sabbath helped inspired the patch artwork details. Insulated with 80-gram polyfill insulation.
Micro Ox: Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an eco-friendlier solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/m2 breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
Camo: Exclusive HOLDEN Inside out Camo is a durable twill with 10,000mm waterproof and 7,000 g/m2 breathable function. Designed to stretch and move with you. This fabric is produced in a factory that is Bluesign-certified (this guarantees the highest possible levels of environmental, health, and safety consciousness,read more at Bluesign.com)
Key Features of the Holden Laurent Snowboard Jacket:
- 80 gram polyfill insulation for warmth sewn in with a diamond quilt pattern for jacket lining
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFE Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Wool like rib at cuff
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Highly designed and tailored Holden fit for proper movement and comfort
- Three-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- Stretch fabricated goggle gator system inside top of hood for added snow protection and warmth
- Fully taped seams for the ultimate in waterproof function
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- S.CAFE Recycled coffee body lining, made by recycling coffee grounds and weaving them into fabrics, has exceptional technical qualities including odor control. S.CAFE also has fast drying, moisture wicking and eco-friendlier qualities
- Recycled polyester lining with custom Holden woodcut emboss. Manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Various wrist adjustment systems for proper over glove fit
- Zip-out powder skirt with internal cord-pull adjustment system including a stick to pant gel for added function with non-Holden pants
- Hidden, zip-closing, tech-pocket for tech devices, with headphone wire channels for audio lovers
- Two large zip pockets for storage pockets
- One large open pocket designed for easy goggle stow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning
- Key clip in hand warmer pocket
- Stretch fabricated wrist gators hidden in cuff on some Holden jackets for added snow protection and warmth
- Pull cords at bottom hem of most Holden jackets, or wool-like rib for proper fit and bottom adjustment
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.