Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Gregory Women's Deva 70 Pack. For those in the know and those who are just starting out, we're pretty sure you're thinking that carrying 50 pounds can't be comfortable. Think again. The Deva 70 uses Gregory's updated Response AFS suspension which delivers a custom fit and automatically registers your hip angle as you move out on the trail. Pack everything you want (and even some things you probably don't need) - you'll be so comfortable on the way to camp, we bet you get there faster and will love those extra comforts you packed to pass the time.
DECENT FEATURES of the Gregory Women's Deva 70 Pack
- Response AF S Suspension
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with LifeSpan EVA foam
- Auto-cant harness technology
- Auto-fit waistbelt adjustment system
- Quick draw easy to open drawstring system on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid for personal items.
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a lumbar pack or sling bag
- Front pocket and twin side pockets
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Hydration sleeve and dual side easy to feed ports for your hose
- DWR coated water-resistant zippers
- Dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel
The SPECS for Extra Small
- Fabric: 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
The SPECS for Medium
- Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz / 2.5 kg
- Volume: 4150 cubic inches / 68 liter
The SPECS for Large
- Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.6 kg
- Volume: 4272 cubic inches / 70 liter
- Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz / 2.7 kg
- Volume: 4455 cubic inches / 73 liter
Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack.