Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Momentum Snow GTX Boot by Garmont. This light weight, technical winter boot for winter hiking and snowshoeing has aggressive traction and warmth to protect you from the elements. Extra volume in the toe box provides room for thick socks. Gore-Tex keeps the water out while 400 gram Thinsulate provides a comfort rating down to -25F. Laces move through nylon webbing that fits easily into snowshoe bindings. A D-ring is provided for attaching a gaiter. The rand wraps the circumference of the boot to provide extra protection from snow and slush. Garmont G-Grip dual durometer outsole features soft, textured lugs that remain pliable for reliable traction when the temperature drops.
The SPECS for Upper
The SPECS for Sole
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 474 gram
- Leather and Cordura mesh
- Web lace loops for quick lacing and better fit innbindings
- Gaitor ready with D ring
- 400 gram Thinsulate insulation
- Full Rand for protection and suport
- Warmth Rating: -35˚ F / -37˚ C
- Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable reliability
- EVA Midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Articulated TPU Spine with
- Heel Stability
- Decreased initial pronation at midfoot
- Forefoot protection
- Anatomically angled grid for a natural flex
- Winter Grip Outsole
- Bi-density compound for grip on both hard and soft surfaces
- Widely spaced X shaped lugs provide traction on snow, ice and mud
- True heel provides braking edges for descents
- 551 gram (1/2 pair size 8 USA)