It’s not unfamiliar for riders to complain of PSHD, or Post Shred Hype Disorder after just a day on the Recon. You’ll hear things like, “I was just killing everything in sight!” Leaving rails in ruins and annihilating kickers of all sizes, they are often delusional, showing little remorse regardless of the gruesome nature of their crimes.
“I kept picking features off without thinking!” A little stiffer tail and ChillyDog with Pop will do that.Key Features of the Forum Recon Wide Snowboard:
- ChillyDog with Pop
- Twin-Like Shape
- Popular Core
- Biax Laminate
- Stiffer Tail
- Flex: 4
- Length (cm): 156W, 158W, 161W
- Effective Edge (cm): 121.5 (156W), 123.5 (158W), 125.5 (161W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 30.13 (156W), 30.33 (158W), 30.63 (161W)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.7 (156W), 25.8 (158W), 26.0 (161W)
- Sidecut (m): 8.1 (156W), 8.19 (158W), 8.28 (161W)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.