The Flow Merc Snowboard is value packed with enough performance to podium on the Dew Tour.Key Features of the Flow Merc Snowboard:
- Flow's signature super mellow EZ-Rock camber offers a slightly convex base for catch free fun. Combined with a mellow reverse camber between your feet and a camber section under each foot providing stability and a poppy flex with a soft feel.
- The Merc is a slightly directional shape for an all-mountain feel.
- An extruded Optix 2000 high density base for added strength on any terrain and easy maintenance for more time riding and less time waxing.
- Our Truflex core is designed to give the rider unmatched all-around response.
- EZDualTransitional sidecut makes turn initiation easier by using a mellow radius between the feet and at the tips, while blending in a tighter radius for quick and easy carving.
- Flex: 3
- Length (cm): 149, 153, 156, 159
- Effective Edge (cm): 113 (149), 116 (153), 120 (156), 123 (159)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 27.9 (149), 28.5 (153), 29.2 (156), 29 (159)
- Waist Width (cm): 23.9 (149), 24.4 (153), 24.9 (156), 25.2 (159)
- Sidecut (m): 8.5/7.6/7.9/7.6/8.5 (149), 8.6/7.7/7.9/7.7/8.6 (153), 8.8/7.8/8.1/7.8/8.8 (156), 9/8/8.3/8//9.0 (159)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.